Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ekta Kapoor rubbishes Silk Smitha's Boyfriend claims

Hot Pic of Sexy "Silk Smitha"
"Ekta" surely knows how to keep her movies in news with some controversy or the other every day.


Recently she slammed at "Vinu Chakravarthy"who was Silk Smitha's Boyfriend and wanted Ekta to show him the script of her upcoming movie "Dirty Picture" being made by her on the Southern sex siren for his approval.


 She has rubbished it saying, "Silk was made by worms, not Vinu"

Vinu had earlier said, "It was I who created the phenomenon of Silk Smitha through my film Vandi Chakram way back in 1980. I wrote the script in 1976 and chiseled the character 'Silk' for almost three years before we took off in 1979. Smitha, aka Vijayalakshmi, assumed the name Silk subsequently, as her character in the movie became so popular. 


'Silk' is my creation and anyone who makes a film on her should take permission from me."


He  added, "I want to go through the script or else I will raise an objection when they apply to the Censor Board. This is because it is my genuine concern that Silk Smitha should not be projected in a demeaning way. I would gladly work for free if they aproached me."

Vinu also felt that Vidya Balan was not the right choice for playing Silk Smitha as she had a "sad face".
Ekta Kapoor in reply said to a daily "Vinu is talking rubbish. To begin with, how can he cast aspersions on my casting? Vidya is such a fine actress. Has he seen how broad her range of emotion is on screen? And Vidya certainly doesn't have a sad face."
The movie "Dirty Picture" will have Vidya Balan in a totally new sexy avatar and has a lot of steamy scenes with Tusshar Kapoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment