Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The very Hot "Playboy" Cover Girl Debuts in Bollywood movie"Aazaan"

Our film industry continues to be fascinated by the foreign beauties and this time it is the "Playboy" Magazine cover girl "Candice Boucher"who is famous for her curves.She will play a sand artist in the movie"Aazaan"directed by Prashant Chadha.


Acclaimed sand artist "Alexandra Konofalskaya" has been approached to train Candice for the role.
Candice is excited to be a part of the biggest film industry in the world and in a press interview said-


I never imagined myself in a Bollywood film but now I’m looking forward to its premiere. I love your country and I want to see a lot of India”.


It will be interesting to see how  she carried her playboy image to on-screen as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment