Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Madhavan is "Attracted" to Kangana

The Upcoming movie of Madhavan and Kangana Ranaut has made them really good friends and their on-screen chemistry is Sizzling as in the Promos.In an Interview Madhavan said that

"I am very fond of Kangana and attracted to her. I feel she is an extremely competent actor, very professional and she has actively contributed to the role for the first time".


"As an actor, I have never worked with a heroine who does that. They (other heroines) are happy doing what the script demands from them but Kangana is the one who was pushing the envelope. I hope I can do another film with Kangana, I really enjoyed working with her," he said.," Madhavan said.

On reports about him being annoyed with her grabbing attention alone in promotions he says
"There is absolutely no reason to be upset with her and I am really missing her."

I don't know why this romantic tag stuck with me for so long. They (directors) want it, so I give them that. I am not going to fight it. This is a different kind of romantic story. It's not a cliche 'hold my hand and get into a fight' later on kind of story. It's very real and I don't remember if I have seen such a romantic film ever," said Madhavan, who plays "Manu" in the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment